HOW TO ADD MOBILE MEETING GUIDE (MMG) TO HOME SCREEN
- iPhones and iPads
Launch the Safari browser on Apple's iOS and navigate to the Mobile Meeting Guide at cnocmmg.org. Tap the Share button on the browser's toolbar — that's the rectangle with an arrow pointing upward. It's on the bar at the top of the screen on an iPad, and on the bar at the bottom of the screen on an iPhone. Tap the Add to Home Screen icon in the Share menu.
- Android Phones and Tablets
Launch Chrome for Android and open the MMG website at cnocmmg.org. Tap the menu button and tap Add to homescreen.
FOR VIRTUAL ATTENDEES
How do I view the livestream of the general session lectures?
- You will not receive a Zoom link to view the session lectures. In order to view the livestream of the lectures and the live Q&A, you must first log into the Mobile Meeting Guide with the email address you used to register for the meeting.
- After logging in, navigate to the Program & Syllabus tab, then select Program & Schedule from the drop-down menu.
- To view the video window, select the link titled “View the Livestream”.
- Please be sure to log in early to familiarize yourself with the Mobile Meeting Guide and its features. Each session will start with a live introduction of the speakers followed by the livestream of the lectures. Each session will conclude with a live Q&A with the session speakers.
When will the link for the livestream of the general session lectures be available?
The livestream link will be available 10-15 minutes prior the start of the sessions on the day of the meeting. NOTE: All program times are Eastern Time (ET)
How can I ask the speaker a question?
While viewing the lectures, we encourage meeting attendees to use the “Ask the Speaker” feature. You may submit questions as follows;
- Open LIVE stream window to access the Ask the Speaker function for each session.
- Submit your questions DURING the session – don’t wait for the Q&A!
- Click “like” if you would like to “upvote” questions
How can I chat with other meeting attendees?
Private messages can be sent and received through the Attendee's Corner in the Mobile Meeting Guide.
NOTE: the best browser for viewing the conference is Google Chrome. Also, While the meeting can be viewed on mobile phones and tablets, resolution may be lower, and some functions may not be fully available.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL VIRTUAL VIEWING
Get Ready for the Meeting
Before the meeting begins, make sure you are comfortable in your home office space or where you will view the meeting. Consider the following hacks for blocking out distractions and being ready.
- Optimize your audio environment – Use headphones to minimize background noise. Considering investing in a pair of noise-cancelling headphones to stay laser-focused on the meeting.
- Check your Signal – Test your internet speed using an online testing application like Speedtest.net. A minimum of 15Mbps for download speed is recommended to view the meeting in higher resolution. Use a wired connection for optimum internet signal strength.
- Minimize other devices using home WIFI – Understand that other devices slow your WIFI performance. Cell phones, tablets, SmartTVs and other computers can be attached the home WIFI. Online gaming uses a great deal of bandwidth.
- Become familiar with the Mobile Meeting Guide (MMG) – Explore the different tabs in the MMG to assist on the meeting day.
- Contact the Help line if you are having trouble accessing the MMG or the meeting – Our staff is available with registration help in advance of the meeting and technical assistance will be a click away on meeting days.
- Plan your day to maximize your experience – Breaks are part of the meeting schedule; plan ahead for meals and other possible distractions.
- Login early on meeting day to avoid missing the start of the meeting.
FOR IN-PERSON ATTENDEES
Will in-person attendees be able to watch the livestream of the sessions?
Yes. However, we ask that in-person attendees not watch the livestream in the General Session room. And please be courteous if watching in other areas of the meeting venue by using ear buds/headphones.
Will the sessions be recorded and available after the meeting?
Yes! All in-person and virtual attendees will have access to the on-demand content. General session lectures will become available for on-demand viewing 7 - 10 business days following the conclusion of the live meeting. Registrants will be notified when the on-demand links are available.
How long will the on-demand content be available?
Indefinitely for meeting registrants.
NOTE: FAQs subject to change and will be updated as necessary.